Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Tibikra future.  (Read 280 times)

Shapaklekas

• Administrator
  • Steel Platebody
    • View Profile
Tibikra future.
« on: February 15, 2019, 03:59:49 AM »
Hello.

Everyone know that tibikra right now is almost dead. There is no activities and players, last update was months ago.

But we can change that
One of most important thing in server is Server Source. Right now tibikra's source is fixed from various major bugs (there is one more and i know where so i can fix it) rates is almost balanced, over 1year without any dupe. So this source is really good and its worth to work on it. Currently our client and content in my opinion is a little bit outdated but with some work we can catch up.   

AND MOST important thing in server is community. We have small community and i believe after some hard work we can get some players back which is very important and nice. But in every community we need some Moderators. Without moderators its just impossible to get a bigger community no matter what kind of server features i would offer but if we don't have moderators its worthless.

So upcoming updates and features if we get our mod or two.
1. Chamber of Xeric (at least something close of it)
2. Vorkath
3. Theater of blood items
4. Theater of blood dungeon (or something close for it)

And i believe with good moderators we can get 30-50online in Few months!

So it would be amazing if someone would like to say your opinion about that (maybe some suggestions?) and maybe even try for moderator role.

Gints

• Bronze Platebody
    • View Profile
Re: Tibikra future.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 11:07:37 PM »
I like that you still have commitment to this server because I love playing this server but it does get lonely when you're the only person playing it.

Talking about your Moderator position, we do need some sort of staff when you're not able to get on the server to help players with their issues and hopefully we do find one, I'd try out for it but I don't think I would be capable as of right now anyway :P.

Your four ideas are brilliant and would like to see them coming in to the game!

Can't wait for the player base to rise again :)

As of right now, I don't have any good suggestions because I haven't played Tibikra properly for a while and will make sure to post them on forums/discord once I think of some ideas.
disregard females, acquire currency

Shapaklekas

• Administrator
  • Steel Platebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 05:30:03 PM »
Some progress

Alex

• Bronze chain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 11:16:57 PM »
Hello my dear friends,

I've been playing for several weeks now, and it seems the only other player online is Snake (with his various accounts).  I'm happy to continue moderating, since I've been absent for some time.  Because of my work, I'll be completely free for the rest of this month, as well as most of the summer, then the entire month of September.  Tibikra can be my new life~

Anyway, as usual, please reach out to me if you need anything at all.  I'd be happy to create new graphics, participate in conversations, or help with anything I'm able.  I'd love to attract a new (and our old) community - the more the better.

All my best,
Alex

Shapaklekas

• Administrator
  • Steel Platebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 12:48:58 AM »
Hello my dear friends,

I've been playing for several weeks now, and it seems the only other player online is Snake (with his various accounts).  I'm happy to continue moderating, since I've been absent for some time.  Because of my work, I'll be completely free for the rest of this month, as well as most of the summer, then the entire month of September.  Tibikra can be my new life~

Anyway, as usual, please reach out to me if you need anything at all.  I'd be happy to create new graphics, participate in conversations, or help with anything I'm able.  I'd love to attract a new (and our old) community - the more the better.

All my best,
Alex
Sounds amazing. Thank you Alex

Shapaklekas

• Administrator
  • Steel Platebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 12:50:09 AM »
Our website now using HTTPS protocol that means its more trustful and more secure!