Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Tibikra client Issues  (Read 104 times)

Shapaklekas

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tibikra client Issues
« on: August 28, 2017, 02:26:13 PM »
First of all download and install LATEST java before you try to run client!
Click here to visit Java webpage and click "Download"

If you dont know what to do with this "caffe mug" just go to your downloads folder find tibikra and try to open like this

If your client launcher doesn't show anything at all when you run it, it could very well be that your computer isn't associating .jar files with Java. This tool quickly fixes it for you:
JarFix
FAQ

•     ​Why am I getting black screens?

​Black screens tend to happen when a failure of cache happens. A easy way to solve this issue is to simply delete our cache (folder with name .TibikraCache0828) in your C:/ drive and ensure you have the latest client as well as the latest java.

• Why wont my client open?

​When your client won't open, it is most clear that your problem involves your java. My suggestion is to reassure your java is updated to the latest version. You can do this by visiting Click here to visit Java webpage looking at the download page. Next, Please restart your computer.

• Why do I keep getting disconnected?

​We are having a few problems but shapaklekas is aware and he is doing the best that he can to assure the problem is fixed. Please remember, patience is key.

• Why is my client claiming Tibikra is being updated and is not letting me log in?

Shapaklekas tends to do updates during the day to ensure we are receiving content. Unfortunately, at that point, you can not log in to the server because it is being updated. You should reload your client and wait 5-10 minutes respectively.

If you run into any other issues, send a PM to myself or just post here in this topic and we'll look into it for you :)[/list]