Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ironman bugs and other stuff.  (Read 92 times)

Shapaklekas

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ironman bugs and other stuff.
« on: September 11, 2017, 04:15:55 PM »
Hello everyone. Right now we have new mode Ironman, Ultimate ironman and OSRS modes. I believe there is a lot of some kind logical bugs where you can't access some things because i forget to add it or something. So instead quitting please write it here so i will fix it ASAP.
These fixes right now are main priority!

Already know issues:

• Highscores will be added today
  • Donator shop will be adjusted for iron man (It wont be Pay to win)
  • Scimitars (Maybe you have some suggestion which monster should drop?)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 04:32:19 PM by Shapaklekas »

Lindgren

• View Profile
Re: Ironman bugs and other stuff.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 04:18:49 PM »
Alright so what I have noticed so far, while add-on to the list when i found soemthing else

To buy runes from Zeke you need to complete Medium Varrock Diary. And to complete Medium u need to complete Easy first. Which requires you to browse a store. This is however impossible as a Ironman atm.

tookhar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 06:27:31 PM »
I think rock crabs should drop up to a few different scimitars, they are weak and scimitars are only useful low/mid lvl. Also for the other type of achievment "Mr Rock" you have to kill 100 rock crabs, normally when new players join a server they go to rock crabs, this would be nice because obviously if rock crabs drop scims, they can upgrade while training.
I'm not afraid to say what I think, if you disagree confront me instead of crying.

Shapaklekas

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 07:55:13 PM »
Alright so what I have noticed so far, while add-on to the list when i found soemthing else

To buy runes from Zeke you need to complete Medium Varrock Diary. And to complete Medium u need to complete Easy first. Which requires you to browse a store. This is however impossible as a Ironman atm.
You talking about thelesia shop? If so you can't browse that shop but you only need to trade with her to complete that step.

Lindgren

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 10:45:27 PM »
Also something I would love to see is these like Rune/adamant picks/hatchets and so on for skilling being dropped from a bit lower level monsters.

I may sound like i Complain but think of us ironmans as Beta-testers gotta get a lot of these to Optimize for future :)

tookhar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 11:34:53 PM »
I agree, I smithed my own mithril axe but gave up on mining because of the bronze pickaxe. I think it would be ok to have up to rune tier axe/pickaxe, the dragon axe/pickaxe is from rare drops only. Rune tier is just rune, its nothing op, just less tedious and the best solution imo.
I'm not afraid to say what I think, if you disagree confront me instead of crying.

Shapaklekas

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 03:16:35 AM »
Well i think i will add rune pickaxe in shop.
UPDATE: 09/12

tookhar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 01:02:51 PM »
Ironmen not allowed to use the vote shop? Ironmen should have access to everything in there except Whip, emblems, ranger's tunic. I think it's fine to leave the myserious box because of the hefty amount of tickets you need to buy it (75).

Please look in to this Shapa.

Shapaklekas

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 03:00:18 PM »
Ironmen not allowed to use the vote shop? Ironmen should have access to everything in there except Whip, emblems, ranger's tunic. I think it's fine to leave the myserious box because of the hefty amount of tickets you need to buy it (75).

Please look in to this Shapa.
Oops. Yea it my mistake about shop. I will allow use vote shop after next update.