Login  |  Register

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Community Input / Re: Suggestion List
« Last post by Gints on September 21, 2017, 10:01:49 PM »
Totally agree with everything.

Also relating to number 11, give the Weird Old Man his own square, he has to stand under a shop keeper :D
Community Input / Suggestion List
« Last post by Drew on September 21, 2017, 09:56:51 PM »
Hi, I just started on 9/20 and here are the suggestions I've compiled so far.

1) Make prayer drain slower. At 70 prayer if I used a protection prayer + piety and look away for 45 seconds I'm already at 0 prayer points. Annoying and tedious to deal with IMO.

2) More variety in slayer in terms of rewards and tasks.

3) Make Pest Control give more points or at least lower the cost of some things. Trying to solo PC for a torso would take me 5 hours at the minimum which is ridiculous.

4) This one will be controversial but maybe increasing the drop rate of barrows items from the chest.

5) Boss points. How the system would be implemented is up to owner as there are various ways. Just need some form of it IMO.

6) Make the game more social in whatever way you can think of. I am the only one who will talk in help cc and most the time I'm ignored anyways. (Even when theres 3-4 other people online that aren't afk) Maybe through community events that are rewarding?

7) Make the game more social x2. I'm so lonely.

8) So SO lonely :(

9) Add more minigames. The only actual minigame is Pest Control. (Zombie minigame or something maybe?)

10) Need more staff from what I can see. The owner and only other staff I have seen (forgot his name) are either never on or afk.

11) Add skillscape shop to home. Took me ages to find it. Also add a max cape and/or completionists cape.

That's all I can think of right now. Will add more in the future.

- Drew

Community Input / Re: Boss points
« Last post by Shapaklekas on September 20, 2017, 04:21:13 PM »
Don't agree with KBD, Cerberus and Zulrah.
KBD is 100x easier then Zulrah, he should have the lowest point of em all.
Cerberus requires u to do TONS of tasks just to unlock with 1250 slayer points, and still not to easy.
So imo KBD 2, Zulrah 4 (above callisto and venenatis), Cerberus 22-25 (few points above Giant roc.
Well yea but zulrah is like farming boss without risk. So i think 2-3 should be enough.
« Last post by Lindgren on September 20, 2017, 03:08:08 PM »
Don't agree with KBD, Cerberus and Zulrah.
KBD is 100x easier then Zulrah, he should have the lowest point of em all.
Cerberus requires u to do TONS of tasks just to unlock with 1250 slayer points, and still not to easy.
So imo KBD 2, Zulrah 4 (above callisto and venenatis), Cerberus 22-25 (few points above Giant roc.
« Last post by Man1ak on September 19, 2017, 07:02:35 PM »
I agree with your opinion. ;p
News and Announcements / Re: 09/19
« Last post by Man1ak on September 19, 2017, 07:00:58 PM »
I like rock crabs location from older tibikra with 20% extra xp, other updates are nice too, good job! ;)
Community Input / Boss points
« Last post by Shapaklekas on September 19, 2017, 02:58:59 AM »
Hello. As we know in future update we will add PvM Hiscores and every boss will give some points.
So main questions how much boss should give?
My suggestions:

Bandos/Sara - 10.
Zammy - 15.
Arma - 15.
Zulrah - 2.
Venenantis/Callisto - 3.
Abyssal sire - 15.
Cerberus - 20.
Giant roc - 20.
Corporal - 30.
KBD - 3.
News and Announcements / Re: 09/19
« Last post by Gints on September 19, 2017, 02:52:23 AM »
Good job and well done!
News and Announcements / 09/19
« Last post by Shapaklekas on September 19, 2017, 02:01:09 AM »
Home update!
We have new home: Edgeville. I know its not so original home but its classic home. Everyone feels like in home.

Other updates:

Crazy archeologist now drops dragon platelegs!
Nerfed KBD dragon bones drop from 100-200 to 50-100. (It was way too much)
Added ::home command.
Added ::bh command (You can turn on/turn off bountyhunter interface in wilderness)

Changed training places for beginners. Now beginner can train against monks (safe) or against Rock Crabs (Wild).
Monks have 20hp (but have 1/3 chance to heal them up)
Rock crabs have 50hp but have better drops.
Also near rock crabs place in wilderness you get 20% more xp!
Reason:
I believe with this changes we will receive more PvP action. Rock crabs are in ~safe wilderness level (16zone). So i think pkers will meet another pkers and pvm'ers with pvm'ers.
General Discussion / Re: Offline Issues
« Last post by Shapaklekas on September 18, 2017, 01:57:28 PM »
Record the screen and see what its doing when it shuts off at that timestamp,makes me wonder if its a update, or vps just rebooting.
I have logs about almost every action in server but this error won't show up in log. Its like server just kill java. Maybe i should reinstall java in server.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10